We offer complimentary tickets for carers. Proof of disability is required, this can include
- Entitlement to Disability Living Allowance for children under 16 or DLA/Personal Independent Payments (PIP) for those aged 16-64, either in the form of a letter stating that the benefit has been awarded, or the actual Allowance book.
- Attendance Allowance or Carer's Allowance letter of award
- Incapacity Benefit books, or a letter notifying the recipient that the benefit has been awarded Incapacity Benefit, Employment and Support Allowance (ESA), Disability Students’ Allowance (DSA), or DID card (UK Disabled ID card).
- A valid Blue Badge
- In the case of visual impairment, a registration card known as the BD8 or a Certificate of Visual Impairment (CVI)
- Credibility’s Access Card with the carer/companion symbol
- An International Equivalent of the Above
Please note: Pre-booking a time slot to visit us will be essential, including for carers. To book your tickets please click here.
Our trained staff will ensure that guests with disabilities are transported safely from floor to floor within our building by means of a lift specially designated for this purpose. For safety reasons we can only accept three wheelchair users in the building at any one time and it is strongly advised that you pre-book in advance using this link and entering the code MTBWHEELCHAIR