Guests with accessible needs are entitled to a free carer ticket. All visiting guests except for the carer require a purchased ticket
You can reserve a free carer ticket during our booking journey when purchasing your standard or combination entry tickets.
Upon entry to the attraction, you will need to show one of the below items of documentation alongside the Carer Ticket:
- Entitlement to Disability Living Allowance for children under 16 or DLA/Personal Independent Payments (PIP) for those aged 16-64, either in the form of a letter stating that the benefit has been awarded, or the actual Allowance book.
- Attendance Allowance or Carer's Allowance letter of award
- Incapacity Benefit books, or a letter notifying the recipient that the benefit has been awarded Incapacity Benefit, Employment and Support Allowance (ESA) Disability Students’ Allowance (DSA), or DID card (UK Disabled ID card).
- A valid Blue Badge
- In the case of visual impairment, a registration card known as the BD8 or a Certificate of Visual Impairment (CVI)
- Credibility’s Access Card with the carer/companion symbol
- An International Equivalent of the Above
Please note: The carer must be 14+ years.