When collecting tickets we ask that you bring your payment card, booking reference number and photographic identification with you. This would need to be a valid document with both your name and a clear photograph on it. We suggest a full or provisional drivers licence or a passport.
Articles in this section
- Where do I go to collect my tickets?
- What do I need to collect my tickets?
- I have booked my tickets online, but not received an e-mail confirmation?
- I have booked my tickets over the telephone, but not received an e-mail confirmation?
- I have purchased tickets for someone else, how do they collect their tickets?
- What if I need to collect my tickets but I do not have the card I used to purchase?